Discover how product teams are leveraging customer feedback to inform their product decisions. Get the full survey results.
Product feedback is an invaluable resource for informing roadmap decisions for both new and established products, and product teams across the board constantly seek more insight from their customers. Customer-centric product development is a widely embraced prerequisite for a successful product, but what does it look like in practice? That’s exactly what we explored in our recent survey on the influence of feedback on the product development process.
- What channels product teams are using to capture product feedback.
- How much influence feedback from various sources has on the product roadmap.
- The level of influence internal stakeholders have over product roadmap decisions.
- How much time product teams spend collecting and managing feedback.
- How effective current processes for closing the customer feedback loop are.
Make sure you have a scalable process for making customer powered product decisions. Get the full survey by filling out the form at the top of the page.